Our company mainly produces thick plate plastic products, thin plate plastic products, rolled plastic products, mechanical processing products, mold design and production, and various environmentally friendly packaging materials. We are not only a manufacturer of vacuum forming (thin gauge rolling and heavy thermoforming) and rotary forming, but also an industry leading engineering/development company that supports a range of designs and complete plans.
1) The customer sends us a query and provides 3D drawings or sufficient information (length x width x height x thickness, quantity, material, color, etc.)
2) We provide quotations in a timely manner.
3) Once the price is confirmed, we will prepare PI and contract for you.
4) After the PI is confirmed, the customer will transfer 50% of the deposit to us. As a factory, we prepare tools.
5) We started making tools after receiving the deposit.
6) We produce samples and send them to the customer for confirmation.
7) We arrange mass production after you approve the sample. If the customer requests any modifications or changes, we will modify the mold accordingly, re-create the sample and send it to the customer for approval until final confirmation.
8) Preparation for packaging and delivery. On the other hand, the customer transfers the balance by 50%.
9) On time delivery after receiving the balance payment.
10) The bill of lading and other related documents will be sent to the customer when available.
1: First pack each one with wrapping paper;
2: Repackage with PE foam;
3: Put in a suitable carton or wooden box to ensure a firm fit.
Packaging and shipping